Simplifying

As I often discuss with clients, when life is feeling particularly busy or even overwhelming, simplifying one's daily rhythm and reducing unnecessary stressors is a helpful place to start. Doing so reduces the pressure, the rushing, the mental load and the tendency to multi-task, plus it allows us to put our full energy into the parts of our lives that deserve to have our full attention. Taking breaks from the "extras" also gives us greater opportunities to rest and recharge effectively, which is positive for our mental and physical health.

With all this in mind, I've decided to practice what I preach and take a break from my monthly blog posts. Although I've greatly enjoyed writing these reflections each month, I have decided it'd be best to focus my energy onto other forms of professional and personal development.

I appreciate those of you who have followed along and read my posts over the years and I hope you've learned something new from them. Please consider staying subscribed to this blog, as I'm sure I"ll write the occasional posts when I'm feeling particularly inspired.

Until next time, thanks for reading and take good care!